Nestled in the former carriage house of the plantation, this private cottage is surrounded by idyllic flower gardens, full of color and variety, providing the perfect setting for your romantic North Carolina getaway or vacation.
Reconnect with that special someone in the romantic double whirlpool tub which sits hearthside to a gas log fireplace. Slip off your satin terry robe and relax in the soothing two-person glass steam shower enclosure with double showerheads. Watch a great movie on your flat-screen TV with streaming services that is hidden in an antique Italian armoire from your comfortable loveseat. A pecan four-poster king bed ensures a restful night’s sleep. Enjoy your breakfast or dinner at a table for two in the sitting area of the cottage. On warmer days, savor your feast, or enjoy your morning coffee on the covered private veranda, which overlooks spectacular gardens and features a double swing for snuggling.
- Private cottage surrounded by idyllic flower gardens, full of color and variety
- Soothing two-person glass-enclosed steam shower with granite seats
- Romantic double bubbly whirlpool tub sits hearthside to gas log fireplace
- Inside sitting area with loveseat for cuddling by the fire
- Majestic four-poster king bed
- Enjoy breakfast on the Garden Cottage’s private porch, which features an intimate swing for two overlooking the flower gardens