Find the Best Durham & Raleigh Activities
During your stay, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a wide variety of North Carolina recreational activities including biking, hiking, fishing, golfing, farm life, and more — all within close proximity to our Inn.
- Just down the road from the Inn, the Little River Regional Park features 7+ miles of hiking trails, and 8 miles of mountain biking trails.
- Eno River State Park has approximately 21 miles of trails for hiking, running, and walking, and it is a just a short drive from the Inn. If you are interested in kayaking or canoeing the Eno River, Haw River or other waterways in the area, contact Frog Hollow to let them help you plan the perfect adventure. When booking a trip with Frog Hollow mention discount code arrowhead10 for 10% off your trip. Discount is applicable for single-day or evening trips. Discount is not applicable for camps, multi-day trips or overnights.
- Normally, guests of the Arrowhead Inn have privileges at one of the finest Tom Fazio-designed golf courses in North Carolina – only minutes from the Inn. This is currently unavailable due to the pandemic.
- Shop local produce and artisans in Downtown Durham year round! The Durham Farmers Market is committed to truly local products. Every item you see at the market was produced by the people selling it, and it all comes from no more than 70 miles away.
- If you would like to experience farm life first-hand, Green Button Farm and Blue Whistler Farm are both within minutes of the Inn, but these are just two of dozens of farms, tours and markets in Durham to get the full live, work and enjoy the local land experience.