It is our goal to provide our guests with an outstanding travel experience. Please read the following policies carefully, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about accommodations at the inn.
Room Rate Information
Rates are quoted as per night double occupancy only and are subject to applicable tax. Our policy allows for a third person in the Carolina Log Cabin only. A $30 fee is charged for the extra person and the minimum age is 12 years. Rates are subject to change without notice. All of our rates include a full gourmet breakfast.
- To guarantee your reservation, we require a one night deposit. The deposit is applied to the last night of your reservation. A confirmation of reservations will be sent once deposit has been taken.
- All major credit cards and personal checks are accepted.
- Check-in is from 3 pm – 7 pm. We are not able to accommodate early check-ins. Late check-in requires special arrangements. Check-out is 11 am.
We hold a 72-hour cancellation policy (excluding holidays and special events). If you need to cancel a reservation, please email, call, or text us at least 72 hours before check-in. If notification of a cancellation is received at least 72 hours prior to 3PM of arrival date (excluding group or special event reservations), the deposit is refundable minus a $30 cancellation fee per room. If notification of a cancellation or changes to a reservation is received 72 hours or less prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the original reservation will be charged and is non-refundable. Early departure falls within our cancellation policy. Therefore, there are no refunds for early departure.
- Smoking is not permitted at the inn except at a designated outside area. If evidence of smoking in the inn is found, a $300 charge will be incurred for cleaning and fumigating.
- No pets are allowed at the inn.
- Candles are not to be used in the inn, except for those provided near the spa tubs.
- Our age requirement for children is 12 years and older.
- Breakfast is served starting at 8:30 am on weekends and weekdays.
- In the rare event that a room or its contents are damaged due to extreme guest negligence we reserve the right to assess a cleaning or replacement charge equal to the fee needed to resolve the damage.