With repurposed logs from a late 1800’s tobacco barn, built as a replica of a land grant cabin from the late 1700s, this secluded upscale North Carolina log cabin provides a peaceful retreat for a North Carolina honeymoon or a very special romantic getaway.
What an oasis! An impressive flagstone wood-burning fireplace can be enjoyed from the second-story king sleeping loft or the luxurious double spa whirlpool. A glass-enclosed steam shower with room for two, plus double shower heads awaits your pleasure. The cabin hosts an eat-in area, perfect for an intimate breakfast or dinner. Relax on the charming sofa with freshly popped microwave popcorn while watching a great movie with the oversized flat-screen TV with streaming services. If you must check those e-mails, Wi-Fi keeps you connected in the cabin. A twin roll-away bed is hidden in a cabinet for that unexpected or expected guest. Step outside onto a private porch with rocking chairs which overlooks colorful gardens and the wooded landscape in the back of manicured lawns of this North Carolina countryside.
- Secluded upscale rustic log cabin rental with two private entrances
- Luxurious double spa whirlpool tub
- Impressive stone wood-burning fireplace
- Sleeping loft with king-size bed overlooks fireplace
- Private bathroom features relaxing steam shower enclosure with granite seats
- Spacious sitting area with comfortable loveseat and rocker
- Eat-in area, with microwave, perfect for an intimate breakfast or dinner
- Private porch, with rocking chairs, overlooking the colorful gardens and lawns
↢ Garden Cottage | Brittain Room ↣