Experience the exotic elegance of this spacious room which encompasses the entire east wing of the Manor House. The ultimate romantic getaways in NC await. Brittain Room features a massive king mahogany four-poster bed and an impressive silk and wool oriental rug in jewel tones. A stunning watercolor graces the mantle of the decorative gas log fireplace creating a warm atmosphere which is reflected through the tasteful use of Far Eastern décor and heritage floral prints. Two wingback chairs flank the fireplace – just the spot for enjoying a glass of wine and a chance to catch up with each other. Your large flat-screen TV with streaming services awaits you in the cherry armoire. An expansive cherry writing desk is perfect for that game of Scrabble or catching up on e-mails. A corner double spa whirlpool tub surrounded with marble awaits your pleasure. The attractive bathroom showcases an over-sized shower and an antique wooden porthole window. Step through sliding French doors onto the private veranda with table for two and market umbrella – an ideal spot for enjoying breakfast amidst the fragrance from the trellised jasmine blossoms. The room is named after Joseph Brittain, the original land grant owner of the property in 1774.
- Elegant spacious room with a Far Eastern flavor
- Romantic gas log fireplace flanked by two spa blue wingback chairs
- Corner double spa whirlpool for your pleasure
- King four poster bed rests on plush silk and wool Oriental rug
- Large private bathroom features an oversized shower and antique porthole window
- French sliding doors open to private veranda with table for two and market umbrella-ideal for enjoying breakfast (additional charge for breakfast delivery)