COVID-19 Travel Information
Our Response to COVID-19
With the evolving coronavirus, we are taking extra efforts to keep our Inn safe and clean for you, our employees, and the community at large.
- As we begin the New Year of 2021, full breakfast delivery is included in our room rates for the Garden Cottage and Carolina Log Cabin.
- For all other rooms, we are currently offering our 3-course breakfast either alfresco on our Back Patio (under our 200+ year old Magnolia) or in the Keeping Room.
If you are not able to join us in the near future, we would greatly appreciate your purchase of a Gift Certificate for a future stay. The Gift Certificates are valid for one year from purchase so support our small business and BUY NOW.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning and Social Distancing Practices
Over the next few months, our guests will notice numerous additional procedures and changes in all areas of the Inns and in our customer service. Specific areas of focus will include:
Monitoring the Health of our Staff
- Our Employees’ temperature will be checked and they will be sent home if tempatures are above normal.
- If any of our employees are feeling or showing any symptoms such as shortness of breath or dry cough they will be required to stay home until they do not have any symptoms for 3 days.
- We have added signage throughout the properties to remind everyone about social distancing protocols and the need to frequently wash their hands and use sanitizer.
Sanitizing and Cleaning of General Areas:
- We have upgraded all ventilation systems and property vacuum cleaners to the highest standard of filtration and added air purifiers throughout the property.
- In public spaces, we will be requiring our staff to thoroughly treat high-touch surface areas with hospital-grade disinfectants. This cleaning will be done on an increased regularly scheduled basis.
- The Keeping Room (Dining Room) is closed except for during breakfast service in the morning.
- Hand sanitizer is available in common areas and masks are available upon request.
- Guests are encouraged to enjoy the grounds/gardens but will need to use the front door for entry/exit.
- The check-in process will allow for a 6-foot distance between guests and innkeepers.
- The remotes, pens, guest credit cards and room keys will be wiped down and sanitized before and after each guest or each time a staff member comes in contact with these items.
- Our Select Registry kiosk will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Keys should be left in the rooms upon departure at the end of your stay.
Guest Room/Amenities Sanitizing Procedures:
- In guest rooms we are cleaning all surfaces thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants following CDC protocols.
- We will also be placing disinfecting wipes in each room for guests’ personal use.
- We do not enter guest rooms after arrival but can offer replacement items as needed for multiple night stays.
- We have reduced paper in your room other than laminated materials that will be disinfected after each guest.
Food and Beverage Experience:
- We are not serving afternoon refreshments at this time and our Keeping Room (Dining) is closed during the day.
- The Keeping Room will be open for breakfast only with timeframe determined during your stay.
- We have a Wine and Beer availabile to be delivered to your room. (list are located in the Manor House Living room, Cottage, Cabin)