Experience the exotic elegance of this spacious room which encompasses the entire east wing of the Manor House. The ultimate romantic getaways in NC await. Brittain Room features a massive king mahogany four poster bed and an impressive silk and wool oriental rug in jewel tones. A stunning watercolor graces the mantle of the decorative gas log fireplace creating a warm atmosphere which is reflected through the tasteful use of Far Eastern décor. Two burgundy wingback chairs flank the fireplace – just the spot for enjoying a glass of wine and a chance to catch up with each other. Your large flat screen TV with streaming services awaits you in the cherry armoire. An expansive cherry writing desk is perfect for that game of Scrabble or catching up on e-mails. A corner double spa whirlpool tub surrounded with marble awaits your pleasure. The attractive bathroom showcases an over-sized shower and an antique wooden porthole window. Step through sliding French doors onto the private veranda with table for two and market umbrella – an ideal spot for enjoying breakfast amidst the fragrance from the trellised jasmine blossoms. The room is named after Joseph Brittain, the original land grant owner of the property in 1774.
- Elegant spacious room with a Far Eastern flavor
- Romantic gas log fireplace flanked by two burgundy wingback chairs
- Corner double spa whirlpool for your pleasure
- King four poster bed rests on plush silk and wool Oriental rug
- Large private bathroom features an oversized shower and antique porthole window
- French sliding doors open to private veranda with table for two and market umbrella-ideal for enjoying breakfast (additional charge for breakfast delivery)